As a Support Navigator you will assist NoStigmas in responding to support inquiries. Thorough training and response templates will be provided for all correspondence. This is an outward-facing position which requires direct contact with NoStigmas community members. Education or a background in psychology or social work is preferred.
Estimated time commitment: 20 - 40 hours per month, In-person (Virtual for the right candidate)
- Mental Health
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 20-40 hours per month
- Education or a background in psychology or social work is preferred.
- Graphic Designer
- Event Coordinator for Mental...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Event Volunteer for Mental...
- Grant & Fundraising Development...
- SEO & Analytics Volunteer
- Support Navigator
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Web Designer/Content Manager
- Compliance Coordinator
- Social Media & Outreach for...