As a Support Navigator you will assist NoStigmas in responding to mental health support inquiries. This position requires an understanding of NoStigmas' goals and resources for those who are seeking mental health help. This position does NOT provide mental health services, but directs people to resources where they may get those services.
Thorough training and response templates will be provided for all correspondence. This is an outward-facing position which requires direct contact with NoStigmas community members.
Education or a background in psychology or social work is preferred.
Estimated time commitment: 20 - 40 hours per month, In-person (Virtual for the right candidate)
- Mental Health
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 20-40 hours per month
- Education or a background in psychology or social work is preferred.
- Graphic Designer
- Event Coordinator for Mental...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Event Volunteer for Mental...
- Grant & Fundraising Development...
- SEO & Analytics Volunteer
- Support Navigator
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Web Designer/Content Manager
- Compliance Coordinator
- Social Media & Outreach for...