98 people are interested
As a Support Navigator you will assist NoStigmas in responding to mental health support inquiries. This position requires an understanding of NoStigmas' tools and resources for those who are seeking mental health support. This position does NOT provide mental health services, but directs people to resources where they may get support.
This position supports community members largely via social media. The ideal candidate considers themselves an active user of Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Youtube, or Instagram. This is an outward-facing position which requires direct contact with NoStigmas community members.
The Support Navigator Trainee will successfully complete a one month training period prior to being transitioned into their specific social media platform as a Support Navigator.
- Complete NoStigmas Ally Training
- Become a subject matter expert in our training and associated resources
- Adhere to scheduled engagement hours
- Meet engagement thresholds in our Ally Group
- Attend weekly virtual training calls
- A minimum commitment of 6 hours/week
- Scheduled hours of engagement-1 hour/day, 5 days a week
- Ability to attend a mandatory virtual conference call on Mondays noon CST or Wednesdays 7pm CST
- Meet engagement thresholds set for assigned social media platform
- Daily tracking of engagement and resource referrals
- Weekly reporting of engagement and resource referrals
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Mental Health
- People Skills
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 6 hours per week
- Education or a background in psychology or social work is preferred.