Newark Parks Foundation needs a newsletter writer to publish a 1-page quarterly newsletter so as to keep our supporters updated on our progress. Draft content will be provided to this writer, but writer can also suggest content. Currently we do not have an MS Word template for our newsletter, so we're looking to the writer to make a slick one with our branding/messaging.
If you've got the creative gene, we'd love to chat with you. We give great recommendations and the cause is a great one, and you'll get to learn about exciting park intiatives happening in the Tri-Cities area to boot. Youth need parks, and a newsletter will help us meet that need. Thank you.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Family Bike Ride Leader
- Newsletter Writer
- Graphic Artist
- Landscape/Nature Photographer
- Communications Director
- Community Outreach Coordinator...
- Web Developer
- Gardeners/Landscapers for Native...
- Grant Writer/Proposal Writer
- California Attorney for...
- Bike Skills (Pump Track)...
- Executive Director
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Advocate
- Volunteer Coordinator/Events...
- Development Director for...
- Board of Director: For Nonprofit...
- Writers/Journalists for Parks &...