For elders who can no longer drive, transportation to medical care is very hard to find. Through SeniorCare's Medical Transportation program, volunteer drivers transport area elders to local and out of town medical appointments using their own vehicles. You choose where and when you wish to drive.
Volunteers are needed for elders who live in the following communities: Beverly, Essex, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Rockport, Topsfield and Wenham. We are also in great need of volunteers who are able to drive elders to and from Boston area hospitals.
Mileage reimbursement is available.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Mileage Reimbursement Offered
- Meals on Wheels...
- Drive an elder to a Doctor...
- Pet Care - NorthShore Area
- Like Talking to people/answering...
- Tax Aide Program
- 2018 RSVP Volunteer Opportunities!
- Helping with Mobile Market
- Helping find affordable...
- Like helping seniors learn...
- Ombudsman Program
- Caring Connections Through...
- Data Entry / Statistical Help...