Anne Arundel Medical Center is always in need of volunteers for various service areas throughout the Medical campus. Volunteers receive hands on training and have the opportunity to be the face of AAMC with patients, staff and community members as we continue to strive for excellence.
Students need to be at least 16 years of age, while adult volunteers can be 18 years or older.
Opportunities include: Emergency Department, Information Desks, Gift Shops, Consignment Shop, Clerical opportunities and more.
All volunteers have to attend an information session and complete a volunteer application.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift per week
- Up to date immunizations are required for all volunteer positions
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Ebay, Craiglister and Poshmarker!
- Patient Ambassador Volunteers
- Front Desk Super Star
- Retail Volunteers Wanted
- Information Desk
- Anne Arundel Medical Center...
- Phonathon Caller
- The Clothes Box Hospital Second...
- Become a member of the Anne...
- Student Marketing and...
- Emergency Department Volunteers