Social Media Calendar Project Manager Needed
Dallas Pets Alive!
DPA is looking for someone to help plan and coordinate out our weekly social media calendar. Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, specifically various social media platforms (i.e. Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook), benefiicial. Volunteer will need to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, willingness to stay up-to-date with current social media trends, and the flexibility to adapt to change. The intern will collaborate with the marketing team to maintain Dallas Pets Alive’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our publics. He/she will regularly analyze and report on the activity on social media networks.
- Work with marketing directors and social media volunteers to develop a weekly schedule for our social media platforms, specifically Google+, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Collaborate with our graphic designers and different internal team directors (Rescue, Foster, Adopt, Fundraising, Volunteer, etc.) to ensure all department social outreach needs are met.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums and social networks.
- Analyze posts and community engagement on social networks and communicate findings to make actionable changes to social media planning.
- Research topics to improve overall social media communication plan.
- Must meet weekly deadlines and be available during most weekends.
- Candidate must be a self starter and comfortable with both taking initiative and working collaboratively with a team
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Tools
- Ability to demonstrate basic photo editing (video editing is a plus)
- Ability to dedicate a minimum of 10 hours per week with flexible hours.
- Readily available internet access and computer.
- Must love animals!!!!
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities. This role will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, community relations and audience development and/or is a strong project manager/organizer of disperate team members.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Google Apps
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- approximately 10 hours per week
- Minimum 3.0 GPA and must be Junior/Senior and needs a flexible schedule
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Animal Assistance Partner...
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Compassionate and Experienced...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Adoption Hotline Voicemail...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Vet Approval Admin
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Calendar Project...
- Animal Data Admin
- Social Media Intern
- Foster Parent Representative