PURPOSE OF SERVICE:
Working with Tyler database, ALTRU, volunteer is to assist staff in reconciling accounts and to ensure the accuracy of monies (cash, check and credit card) received.
- Work on a weekly basis on Monday from 9am to 12pm. (day and time is negotiable)
- Be able to learn ALTRU queries process.
- Must possess superior EXCEL skills.
- Previous accounting experience desirable.
- Be able to work alone, required
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Be able to work in a professional manner with confidential information.
TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS: Through query process, produced data for excel spreadsheet to be sorted and reviewed.
- Report as scheduled. Sign in and out, and record code (CLRA) on your volunteer time sheet.
- Attend training which are provided.
- Notify the supervisor via email in advance if you are unable to keep your commitment.
- Follow instructions from your supervisor. Communicate openly with your supervisor to build productive working relationships.
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Financial Service Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One day per week, 3 to 4 hours. Negotiable