Duties: This role involves oraganizing cribbage games and teaching new players how to play. Set up and cleanup of equipment.
Qualifications/Requirements: A love and knowledge of the game of cribbage. Patient and willing to explain the game to those that don't already know how to play.
Days and times are flexible. We ask for a commitment of once a week for 6 months.
Please contact Victoria Cormack at (650) 272-5108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Once a week for 6 months
- Meals on Wheels Weekday...
- Lunch Servers needed at Little...
- Senior Companion
- Bingo Assistant
- Tech Tutor Weekdays
- Weekday Evening Front Desk at...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for San...
- Passionate about helping...
- Meals on Wheels Social Services...
- Community Service Desk
- Phone Assessment
- In-Home Assessment Support
- Cribbage Game Leader
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Current Events Moderator
- Bingo Caller
- Bible Study Leader
- Afternoon Front Desk at Little...
- Technology Training Internship
- Little House Cafe Volunteer...