You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give
Kindred at Home Hospice welcomes students to participate in our
service learning/volunteer program!
Take part in this opportunity that can be powerful and profound while simultaneously gaining knowledge/experience in the medical/hospice field and having the abiity to sit in on team meetings where you can hear our Medical Directors, Chaplains, Nurses, and Social Workers speak.
We encourage students with interset in Psychology, Art, Muisc, Massage Therapy, Social Work, Pre-Med, and Ministry to joing our team!
Please email/call for more information. I look forward and am exciting to speak with you about how your time can make a enormous impact with those in need.
- Elder care
- Case Work / Management
- Bereavement Support
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week at minimum
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Respite Volunteers Needed
- Admin Volunteer Needed
- The Health & Medical Student...
- Help A Dying Patient
- Patient Care Volunteer and Friend
- The Student Service Learning...
- Hospice Patients Need YOU!
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Lunch Break Hospice Volunteer
- BE A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER ON YOUR...
- Hospice Volunteers Give Comfort
- Administrative / Office Volunteer