Tuesday, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, & June 1: Point Taken Tapings
Location: WGBH Studios
Description: This past April, PBS launched Point Taken, an innovative, cross-platform series that champions civil debate. Deploying viewer engagement, social media and audience interactivity, Point Taken is a provocative and informed exchange of ideas about the most pivotal issues of our time. Volunteers will help to make sure the taping and production process run smoothly.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the following positions:
Position/Shift: Registration (5-7:30pm), Usher (5:15-7:30pm).
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer for WGBH's Point Taken...
- Brainiacs and Brews
- Foodie Event Featuring Sour Sips
- Volunteer for WGBH FIRST LOOK
- BostonTalks Investigates: Health...
- Insider Screening: Hamilton’s...
- Stories from the Stage: “Hooked”
- BostonTalks Happy Hour: Odd Jobs
- WGBH 5K: Run For Public Media
- ARTHUR & BUSTER Visit WGBH’s New...
- WCRB’s Massivemuse