2 million kids experience some form of school violence each year. Want to do something about it?
NoSchoolViolence.org ( www.noschoolviolence.org) is a on-profit organization committed to reducing school violence and protecting children and young adults. Increases in school violence average 43% per year. It’s time that we stop being victims of school violence and create smart ways of reducing it.
We need two volunteer coordinators to help us create a volunteer community for our organization. You will work with our director to develop and execute a plan to recruit volunteeers.
You will enjoy working with a group of very smart and committed volunteers from around the world involved in a groundbreaking approach to youth violence.
Ready? Le's make this happen because not many are.
- Strategic Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As much time as you can afford
- Marketing Team
- Text Extraction To Reduce ...
- Database Team- Reducing School...
- School Contact/Education...
- Blog Writers -Subject Area Youth...
- Grant Writers and Researchers
- Therapist Research Project
- Public Relations Team
- Corporate Sponsorship Team
- Volunteer Team
- Psychology Researcher Position
- Blog Editor