NoSchoolViolence.org ( www.noschoolviolence.org) is a behavioral research and data analytics non-profit organization committed to reducing school violence and protecting children and young adults. Increases in school violence average 43% per year. It’s time that we stop being victims of school violence and create proactive ways of reducing it.
We have a plan and we two volunteer coordinators to help us create a volunteer community for our organization. Youy will work with our founding director to develop and execute a plan to find and recruit volunteeers.
You will enjoy working with a group of very smart and committed volunteers from around the world involved in a groundbreaking approach to youth violence.
We welcome veteran project coordinators as well as those interested in developing skills in non-profit organizations.
If you are selected you can earn intern credit if you are a student.
- Strategic Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As much time as you can afford
- Social Media Marketing
- Data Geeks Keeping Kids Safe
- Community outreach coordinator
- School Contact/Education...
- We Need A Front end developer...
- Grant Researchers and Writers
- Celebrity Recruiting...
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Alliance coordinator
- Writers/Bloggers Needed to End...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Science Research to...