2 million kids experience some form of school violence each year. Want to do something about it?
NoSchoolViolence.org ( www.noschoolviolence.org) is a non-profit organization committed to reducing school violence and protecting children and young adults. Increases in school violence average 43% per year. It’s time that we stop being victims of school violence and create proactive ways of reducing it.
We have a plan and we need 2 public relations volunteers to help us with our crowd funding campaigns and organizational development. We are looking for go-getters and self-starters, volunteers who can take a task and put their own spin on it, seeking out guidance and advice when needed. This is a great opportunity to get creative and make your own mark on the project while building and honing skills.
Experience in video, Creative Suite, Office, Email Marketing, fundraising and websites are always appreciated but, those who are willing to work and learn these skills are equally appreciated.
You will enjoy working with a group of very smart and committed volunteers from around the world involved in a groundbreaking approach to youth violence.
We welcome public relations veterans as well as those interested in developing skills for this career. Kids need your help.
- Database Administration
- Public Relations
- Security / Network Administration
- Macintosh Platform
- Product Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As much time as iis available
- Marketing Team
- Database Team- Reducing School...
- School Contact/Education...
- Blog Writers -Subject Area Youth...
- Grant Writers and Researchers
- Corporate Sponsorship Team
- Psychology Researcher Position
- Text Extraction To Reduce ...
- Therapist Research Project
- Public Relations Team
- Congressional Lobby Volunteer...
- Online Public Records...
- Adolescent Health Researcher
- Volunteer Team
- Blog Editor