NoSchoolViolence.org ( www.noschoolviolence.org) is a behavioral research and data analytics non-profit organization committed to reducing school violence and protecting children and young adults. Increases in school violence average 43% per year. It’s time that we stop being victims of school violence and create proactive ways of reducing it.
We have a plan and we need 2 public relations volunteers to help us with our crowd funding campaigns as well as our organizational development.
You will enjoy working with a group of very smart and committed volunteers from around the world involved in a groundbreaking approach to youth violence.
We welcome public relations veterans as well as those interested in developing skills for this career. We need your help.
If you are selected you can earn intern credit if you are a student.
- Database Administration
- Public Relations
- Security / Network Administration
- Macintosh Platform
- Product Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As much time as iis available
- Social Media Marketing
- Data Geeks Keeping Kids Safe
- School Contact/Education...
- Community outreach coordinator
- We Need A Front end developer...
- Grant Researchers and Writers
- Celebrity Recruiting...
- Alliance coordinator
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Writers/Bloggers Needed to End...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Science Research to...