2 million kids experience some form of school violence each year. Want to do something about it?
NoSchoolViolence.org ( www.noschoolviolence.org) is a non-profit organization committed to reducing school violence and protecting children and young adults. Increases in school violence average 43% per year. It’s time that we stop being victims of school violence and create proactive ways of reducing it.
We have a plan and we need 2 public relations volunteers to help us with our crowd funding campaigns and organizational development.
You will enjoy working with a group of very smart and committed volunteers from around the world involved in a groundbreaking approach to youth violence.
We welcome public relations veterans as well as those interested in developing skills for this career. Kids need your help.
- Database Administration
- Public Relations
- Security / Network Administration
- Macintosh Platform
- Product Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As much time as iis available
- Marketing Team
- Text Mining Project For School...
- Database Team- Reducing School...
- School Contact/Education...
- Blog Writers -Subject Area Youth...
- Grant Writers and Researchers
- Therapist Research Project
- Public Relations Team
- Corporate Sponsorship Team
- Volunteer Team
- Psychology Researcher Position
- Blog Editor