NoSchoolViolence.org ( www.noschoolviolence.org) is a behavioral research and data analytics non-profit organization committed to reducing school violence and protecting children and young adults. Increases in school violence average 43% per year. It’s time that we stop being victims of school violence and create proactive ways of reducing it.
We have a plan and we need 3 social media marketing volunteers to help us with our crowd funding campaigns. You will enjoy working with a group of very smart and committed volunteers from around the world involved in a groundbreaking approach to youth violence. They have real world experience working at Wells Fargo, Intel, Microsoft and Apple.
We welcome veterans of social media marketing campaigns as well as those interested in developing skills in e-marketing. We need your help.
If you are selected you can earn intern credit if you are a student.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- As much time as is available.
- Social Media Marketing
- Data Geeks Keeping Kids Safe
- Community outreach coordinator
- School Contact/Education...
- We Need A Front end developer...
- Grant Researchers and Writers
- Celebrity Recruiting...
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Alliance coordinator
- Writers/Bloggers Needed to End...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Science Research to...