2 million kids experience some form of school violence each year. Want to do something about it?
NoSchoolViolence.org is a behavioral research and data analytics non-profit committed to reducing school violence and protecting children so they can explore the limits of their unique gifts. We have a plan and we need social science reearchers to help our team of researchers to identify new resources. We want to know if there are undetected patterns or trends of youth violence currently unseen because no national database--which we are building--exists that contains hundreds of thousands of records we want to track.
You will enjoy working with a group of very smart social scientists and have an opportunity to do be involved in groundbreaking research.
2 million kids welcome your help.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- As much as you can offer
- have some coursework in social sciences classes
- Marketing Administrative...
- Database Help - Reducing School...
- School Contact/Education...
- Paid Blogger Position
- Grant Researchers and Writers
- Sponsor Development Director
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Alliance coordinator
- Writers/Bloggers Needed to End...
- Volunteer Development Directors
- Social Science Research to...