NoSchoolViolence.org is a behavioral research and data analytics non-profit organization committed to reducing school violence and protecting children so they can explore the limits of their unique gifts. We have a plan and we need 5 social science reearchers to help our team of researchers to identify new data sources focused on youth violence. We want to know if there are undetected patterns or trends of youth violence currently unseen because no national database--which we are building--exists that contains hundreds of thousands of records we want to track.
You will enjoy working with a group of very smart social scientists and have an opportunity to do be involved in groundbreaking research.
We welcome your help.
If you are selected you can earn intern credit if you are a student.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- As much as you can offer
- have some coursework in social sciences classes
- Social Media Marketing
- Data Geeks Keeping Kids Safe
- Community outreach coordinator
- School Contact/Education...
- We Need A Front end developer...
- Grant Researchers and Writers
- Celebrity Recruiting...
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Alliance coordinator
- Writers/Bloggers Needed to End...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Science Research to...