2 million children are involved in school violence each year and we think we can do something to reduce it.
NoSchoolViolence.org is a groundbreakaing and nationally awarded behavioral research non-profit. We need psychology graduate and graduate students, researchers or individuals interested in analyzing research deaing with how certain adolescent behaviors correlate to types of school violence. Your research will become content in our national database queried The Lantern(r).
The Lantern(r) is our free web-based app to be available to parents, teachers, educators, school adminstrators, reaearchers, psychologists, therapists and policy analysts who want to learn mpre about how certain behaviors produce the likihood of certain types of violence. We are an exciting team and we invite you to join us. Please submit a resume and a contact email. Thank you.
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- As much as you can offer
- have some coursework in social sciences classes
- Marketing Team
- Database Team- Reducing School...
- School Contact/Education...
- Blog Writers -Subject Area Youth...
- Grant Writers and Researchers
- Corporate Sponsorship Team
- Psychology Researcher Position
- Text Extraction To Reduce ...
- Therapist Research Project
- Public Relations Team
- Adolescent Health Researcher
- Volunteer Team
- Blog Editor