Volunteers are the foundation of Good Hope Equestrian Training Center, Inc.! Our volunteers range in age from middle school to retirees, and there are many areas in which you can volunteer at Good Hope. You do not have to have horse experience to volunteer at our center. You just have to come willing to learn and experience something new and exciting!
- Barn volunteershelp with cleaning stalls, feeding and general maintenance around the facility.
- Buddies serve as a mentor to assist the staff members in providing additional supports during gardening, fitness and community integration activities to aid the participants in the development of their community integration skills.
- EAA Lesson volunteerswork with horses and riders. They tack up and groom horses, and participate as leaders and side walkers during the sessions.
- Office volunteersassist with paperwork, database, and aid the GHETC staff with fundraising and community outreach opportunities.
- Special event volunteersassist us in every area during special events such as Benefit Auction, Special Olympics or other horse shows. Schools, church groups and corporations often assist with special events.
To volunteer, please contact the Good Hope office at (305) 258-2838 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fitness Instruction
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of 3 hours per week