Want to make a difference? Bring a smile to the face of a terminally ill hospice patient by spending a few minutes of your day reading to them or singing with them. Southern Care Hospice needs volunteers in Spartanburg and Greenville counties. We also need administrative volunteers to come into our office and assist our staff with various duties. Please call Tammie Boyter, Volunteer Coordinator at 864-529-7494 for more information.
- Music Therapy
- Administrative Support
- Patient Care
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Sixteen year olds may help in the office. Must be 18 to visit patients.
- Need Hospice Volunteers in Gaffney
- Want to make a difference?
- Devotional Volunteer for...
- Ministering Opportunities
- Musicians! Share your talents...
- Need free CPR Certification? ...
- Need volunteers to visit hospice...
- Looking for what "Your Calling"...
- Spartanburg Nursing Students: ...
- Need volunteer hours for school?