The Anne Arundel Medical Center Auxiliary runs 3 shops as an additional source of funds to donate back to the hospital. 2 shops are gift shops and another shop is our favorite donation/consignment shop.
We are looking for volunteers to work a variety of shifts throughout the week and also on the weekend. No previous retail skills needed. We will train you. Must have some basic computer skills and willing to stand for a 3-4 hour shift.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Business Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hour shifts
- A willingness to learn!
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Ebay, Craiglister and Poshmarker!
- Patient Ambassador Volunteers
- Front Desk Super Star
- Retail Volunteers Wanted
- Information Desk
- Anne Arundel Medical Center...
- Phonathon Caller
- The Clothes Box Hospital Second...
- Become a member of the Anne...
- Student Marketing and...
- Emergency Department Volunteers