Business Impact NW is looking for volunteers! This opportunity provides you with the opportunity to improve your Administrative/ Office Work skills while supporting your community in a nonprofit environment. You will learn about portfolio management, data entry and administrative assistance working directly with our office staff.
Our ideal candidate has high attention to detail as well as a passion for non-profit work. As a volunteer you will need to manage your time well and take initiative after a brief orientation.
Support office staff at Business Impact NW working to provide microloans to local small businesses in the Pacific North West. Our intern will develop skills involving portfolio management and administrative assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE
- Manages portfolio information for current clientele by placing calls to follow up on late or missing paperwork
- Mapping out and implementing an efficient shared drive system
- Organizing and filing data both digitally through paper filing systems
- Maintains a high level of organization dealing with sensitive information across multiple platforms
- Basic understanding of scanning/ printing documents for filing
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- General office/ admin. Skills
- Must be 18+ to apply
To apply, submit resume to:
Amanda Putnam, COO
Business Impact NW 1437 Jackson St. Seattle WA 98144 Fax: (206)324-4322
- Strategic Planning
- Business Analysis
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18