Got an interest in medical imaging? Like to help patients? Be a part of an amazing team volunteering at one of the country's Top 100 hospitals. We are looking for friendly, attentive, energetic people to support medical imaging staff while providing exceptional hospitality and service to our patients. Training provided free of charge. Morning and afternoon shifts available, must be willing to make a weekly commitment for a minimum of six months.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one four hour shift weekly
- some physical demands, must be able to push patients in wheelchairs
- Office Magicians Needed
- Volunteers are Valued at Mercy!!!!
- If you think babies are cute,...
- MN Nice and a Whole Lot More!!!
- Guest Service Superstars Needed
- Serving Up Coffee and Smiles
- If you consider yourself a...
- Volunteers are part of the...
- Outpatient Pharmacy Volunteer
- Early Bird Greeter
- Be a part of real progress -...