Got an interest in medical imaging? Like to help patients? Be a part of an amazing team volunteering at one of the country's Top 100 hospitals. We are looking for friendly, attentive, energetic people to support medical imaging staff while providing exceptional hospitality and service to our patients. Volunteers will be cross trained to assist in Surgical Recovery area to provide a broad range of experiences and learning. Training provided free of charge. Morning and afternoon shifts available, must be willing to make a weekly commitment for a minimum of six months.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one four hour shift weekly
- some physical demands, must be able to push patients in wheelchairs
- Office Magicians Needed
- Join our Top 100 Team
- If you think babies are cute,...
- Much better than just a walk in...
- Guest Service Superstars Needed
- Be a Barista- Brighten Someone's...
- Welcome: we're glad you chose to...
- Volunteers are part of the...
- Help Us Make a First Impression...
- Early Bird Greeter
- Volunteer in PT in the AM or PM