Provide one-on-one or in small groups tutoring sessions to help parents learn to read, write and speak English so they can assist their children in these same efforts. Lessions will be based on Learner's spcific needs and goals.
Tutor must attend a 15 hour training workshop, establish a weekly meeting schdule, plan and conduct lessons aligned to learner's needs. Contact the Volunteer Services Coordinator at 714.375.5114 to recieve the schedule.
Must be 24 years of age or older. Have the ability to read, write and speak English, sensitive to cultural and education diversity, patient and flexible.
- Reading Comprehension
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 24
- 12 months, 1.5-2 hours per weeks
- Homework Club Tutor (Central...
- Used Books Sales Associate
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Math Club Tutor
- Friends of the Library Gift Shop...
- Change a Life!! Family Literacy...
- Event Marketing Associate
- Taste of HB Event Volunteer
- Help Organize Books at the...
- Homework Club Tutor (Oak View...
- Friends Used Books Volunteer
- Chess Club Coach