Do you love to lead teams and encourage others to do more good? HopeMatch has an opportunity to volunteer in a leadership role with the organization as our Volunteer Coordinator. This opportunity is virtual, except for events that the organization hosts in person.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Post Volunteer Opportunities on social media and other websites for the organization.
* Follow up with volunteer inquiries promptly and interview potential candidates.
* Help screen new volunteer applications.
* Recruit volunteers to help on a project by project basis.
* Keep record of volunteer hours served.
* Provide a point of contact for volunteers at events 4 times a year.
* This opportunity requires the most time in the 4th quarter of the year for our robust Christmas program.
Please let us know if you are interested in being interviewed for the role. HopeMatch is a great team to work with and we like to think of ourselves as a big family.
- Administrative Support
- Strategic Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hrs/wk before events; 5-10 hrs/wk 4th quarter
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, Ability to Motivate Others, Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail