Social Media Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where31-09 Newtown avenueSuite 411Astoria, NY 11102
Social Media Coordinator:
Established in 2006, Center for the Integration & Advancement of New Americans (CIANA) is a social service organization that works to integrate new immigrants from South Asia, the Middle-East, and North Africa into American society
CIANA is searching for a passionate, energetic, and talented marketing volunteer to help engage our online community. Your role will involve developing updates related to our cause and optimizing this content to grow our community across networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. You should be available in mornings and afternoons from Monday to Friday. The times are flexible.
- strong writing skills
- attention to detail
- a passion for content creation
- a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- experience with of social media marketing on the Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please email your resume and availability to email@example.com.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 months or longer
- Spanish speaking...
- Volunteer ESL Teacher
- Volunteer Civics Instructor
- Arabic speaking volunteer
- Volunteers Management Coordinator
- Program Coordinator for...
- Immigration Services Legal...
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Civics Instructor
- Grant Writers
- Elementary School After-School...
- Adult Classes Assistant