Volunteer Executive Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where31-09 Newtown AvenueAstoria, NY 11102
Established in 2006, Center for the Integration & Advancement of New Americans (CIANA) is a social service organization that works to integrate new immigrants from South Asia, Middle-East, and North Africa into American society.
This is a great opportunity for someone to shadow the CEO of CIANA and gain first-hand experience in the administration of a non-profit organization. The Administrative Intern would play a vital role working with the CEO and other staff on vital projects. The start date is August 1st, 2016.
Internship descriptions include:
1. Provide administrative support to the CEO
2. Help write drafts of documents
3. Cover the reception area
4. Maintain inventories
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
Internship requirements include:
1. Creative thinking
2. Excellent writing skills
4. Previous administrative experience preferred
5. Well-mannered and fluency in English is required
6. Fluency in other languages is preferable
7. Superior documentation skills and very detail oriented
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Database Administration
- Market Research / Analysis
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We need a commitment of at least 2 full days/week.
- Case Management Associate
- Volunteer Civics Instructor
- Fundraiser / Donor Relation...
- Volunteer Immigration Attorney
- Arabic speaking volunteer
- Volunteers Management Coordinator
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Civics Instructor
- Grant Writers
- Volunteer Executive Assistant
- Elementary School After-School...
- Adult Classes Assistant