WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where31-09 Newtown AvenueSuite 411Astoria, NY 11102
Established in 2006, Center for the Integration & Advancement of New Americans (CIANA) is a social service organization that works to integrate new immigrants from South Asia, the Middle-East, and North Africa into American society.
We have open opportunities for experienced grant writers to join us with preparing proposals and grants. This is not a teaching opportunity, so only those who are prepared to jump right in need apply! Each grant writer would be responsible for applying to at least 2 grants per month. Credit is available for those in college.
The grants we apply to are a mixture of municipal, corporate, and foundational of varying lengths for the purpose of supporting educational, legal, and civics-related programs or operational costs.
The applicant requirements:
- have 1-2 years of experience writing grants
- commit to a minimum once a week, part of which can be done remotely for the right candidate
- be available for a minimum of 3 months
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Technical Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8 to 12 hours per week (or more)
- 3 month commitment
- Case Management Associate
- Volunteer Civics Instructor
- Fundraiser / Donor Relation...
- Volunteer Immigration Attorney
- Arabic speaking volunteer
- Volunteers Management Coordinator
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Civics Instructor
- Grant Writers
- Volunteer Executive Assistant
- Elementary School After-School...
- Adult Classes Assistant