Volunteering is a true Talent Not everyone has the desire or ability to give of themselves, and that is what makes you special
Volunteers provide a service of giving back to others as care ambassadors by enhancing member/patient experiences through personalized customer service.
Volunteer are valued members of Kaiser Permanente. This generous commitment of time and effort is greatly appreciated by patients, visitors and our hospital staff. It adds a unique and personal dimension to patient care.
Without volunteers we could not do what we do so well. We applaud your efforts to be of service to others and that you can find a home at Kaiser Permanente as we strive to put our patients first in everything that we do.Volunteer Service Goals
- Enhance quality and service at the Interstate Medical Office Center.
- Involve the community at all levels in the Portland areas.
- Create a rewarding volunteer experience.
- Enhance the health of members, volunteers, staff, and physicians through volunteer service.
Kaiser Permanente Interstate Medical Office Center volunteers will donate hours of service in over 10 departments throughout our campus.
Volunteer opportunities are available seven days a week during a variety of times.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months