The Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity ReStore, is a nonprofit home improvement store and donation center that sells new and gently used furniture, appliances, home accessories, building materials and more to the public at a fraction of the retail price. We are seeking Volunteer Interior Sales Associates to join our team!
Mission: Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Join our dynamic, energetic team to help keep the ReStore running smoothly! Work with the managers, staff and other volunteers to manage one or more sections of the store, keep donations moving through out stock room, get donated items priced and ready to hit the floor, keep store sections stocked and tidy, and assist with customer service by serving as a resource to shoppers on the sales floor.
- Learn the pricing structure for various frequently donated items.
- Clean and organize items in the back of the store.
- Carry items to the sales floor.
- Provide excellent customer service to all shoppers.
- Organize items and maintain cleanliness of the store.
- Assist in rearranging vignettes and other special displays.
To learn more about Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity ReStore visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CapeFearReStore/ and our website at: http://www.capefearhabitat.org/restore/
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18