he Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity ReStore, is a nonprofit home improvement store and donation center that sells new and gently used furniture, appliances, home accessories, building materials and more to the public at a fraction of the retail price. We are seeking Volunteer Interior Sales Associates to join our team!
Mission: Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Join our dynamic, energetic team to help keep ReStore operations running smoothly. You will work alongside supervisors, staff, future homeowners, and other volunteers to help manage one or more sections of the store by keeping donations moving through our receiving room, preparing donations for the sales floor, assisting with customer service, and educating the public about Habitat's community programs.
- Learn the pricing structure for various frequently donated items.
- Clean, organize, and prepare donated items in the back of the store.
- Carry items to the sales floor.
- Provide excellent customer service to all shoppers.
- Organize items and maintain tidiness of the store.
- Assist in rearranging vignettes and other special displays.
To learn more about Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity ReStore visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CapeFearReStore/ and our website at: http://www.capefearhabitat.org/restore/
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18