Volunteer Donation Receiving Assistant
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
25 people are interested
Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity's mission: Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
ReStore, is seeking a customer-service minded candidate to support the donations process by tracking donations, and representing the ReStore in the community.
The Warehouse Receiving Assistant helps maintain the order and cleanliness of the ReStore warehouse, equipment, and merchandise.
Below are some common tasks that may be performed by the warehouse volunteer assistant; however, we welcome volunteers to help in whichever areas they feel most proficient.
- Greet customers/donors
- Assist donors/customers with loading and unloading merchandise
- Give donation receipt to donor
- Deliver donations to proper department in staging area
- Organize and display building materials
- Keep drop-off area/warehouse clean, safe and organized
- Keep aisles clear and safe
- Help keep shelves stocked and organized
- Help test electrical items
- Assist with pick-ups and deliveries if necessary
- Ability to do heavy lifting (desired but not mandatory)
- Ability to clearly explain ReStore policies and procedures
To learn more about Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity ReStore visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CapeFearReStore/ and our website at: http://www.capefearhabitat.org/restore/
We'll work with your schedule.
7330 market St.1208 S 3rd St.Wilmington, NC 28411
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18