The Arthritis Foundation is recruiting an enthusiastic and committed planning committee to help organize the 2016 Jingle Bell Run 5K fundraising event in the Twin Cities! You can make a difference in the lives of the 5 million people and 300,000 children who live with arthritis!
The Jingle Bell Run is the largest holiday 5K race series and the largest fundraising event nationwide dedicated to fighting arthritis. We are looking for committee members that will help with the planning and execution of the Jingle Bell Run on November 12 .
Members of the planning committee volunteer their time to help organize and host the JBR event each year, making the event a memorable, inspirational and exciting moment for all participants who attend!
- Help execute the 2016 Jingle Bell Run 5K at Minnesota State Fairgrounds in St. Paul, MN
- Educate the community on the effects of arthritis which is the #1 cause of disability in America
- Meet and work alongside a group of passionate people
- Actively assemble a running event with the help of Arthritis Foundation staff
Interested in learning more? E-mail Brekka Nessler at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information.
Help the Arthritis Foundation put on a successful JBR event participants will never forget while fundraising for a cure!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be 18+