St. Sophia's Forgotten Felines has been working on paper for years (5 years). We recently acquired a database (web-based) and we need to import roughly 2,500 animal medical records into the new platform.
This volunteer work can be done virtually, as all records are stored in the cloud and the database is web-based.
- Ability to type quickly
- Internet Connection
- Basic knowledge of data-entry
- Adaptable to new softwares
- Intermediate knowlege of Feline Health Care
- Familiarity with Google Drive/Google Docs
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
We have a goal of getting all of the records in place by June 1st, 2016.
This could be an on-going project as new cats come into our care, if you wish to stay on past this large-scale project.
- Google Apps
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- On-going project, at least 2 hours a week
- Must have an internet connection and Facebook account