The Enterprise Education Emissary (EEE) Program Manager will be the person in charge of the Enterprise Education Emissary program. The EEE Program Manager will report to the EIS Education Manager.
This volunteer opportunity may lead to a permanent, salaried employment.
The EEE Program Manager’s roles and responsibilities include:
- Organize, develop, and maintain the Enterprise Educator Emissary (EEE) program.
- Develop a description of the Emissary program and Emissary qualifications.
- Develop a recruitment plan for the EEE.
- Develop a selection process for the EEE.
- Coordinate with marketing team to implement recruitment plan.
- Recruit EEE personnel by contacting local and national teacher organizations and use other recruitment methods.
- Select EEE personnel by reviewing their applications and conducting phone interviews, in consultation with the Education Program Manager.
- Design and implement an online training course, in consultation with other key members of the EIS management.
- Design and deliver a 1-day training seminar as needed.
- Coordinate with EIS hub institutions to conduct training.
- Assist coaches/teachers and group/grade level team managers in passive and active experimentation design to meet qualifications of the in-flight program.
- Document and report all activities, feedback, and follow-up of team.
- Facilitate monthly communication with EEE personnel through conference calls, a newsletter/blog, and through reviewing reports from EEE’s.
- Facilitate communications between classroom teachers, EEE’s, and EIS management.
For Reference: Description of who an Enterprise Educator Emissary (EEE) is:
An Enterprise Education Emissary (EEE) will be the key contact between the EEE Manager and the classroom teachers or other informal educators. Emissaries will be selected on a yearly basis to build a prestigious cadre of highly qualified and high profile educators. The EEE’s will report to the EEE Program Manager.
The EEE’s roles and responsibilities include:
- Complete an online training course.
- Attend a 1-day "in-person" training seminar.
- Provide training and support, both online and in-person, for their assigned teachers.
- Communicate with the EEE Manager regarding the progress of the project and any questions or concerns that may arise.
- Participate in monthly conference/training calls with the EEE corps and the EEE Manager and submit a monthly summary of activities.
- Other roles & responsibilities are TBD at this time
- Capacity Planning
- Project Management
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Education Standards Organizer
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- High School/Secondary Education...
- EIS Webmaster
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...