Re-in-Carnation Thrift Store Sorter!
10 people are interested
Come help at our lovely little non-profit thrift store, Re-In-Carnation, located next door to the Sno-Valley Senior Center in lovely Carnation, just east of Bellevue. We sell donated items, utilizing the proceeds to fund senior programs and services. We are looking for volunteers to sort, price and display merchandise who are comfortable with numbers and customer service. If you're friendly, honest, reasonably organized and like a good deal, this is a great opportunity. The store is adorable and the staff a fun bunch. Come check out our every changing inventory and receive your volunteer discount on items you purchase.
Tasks and Activities:
- Receive donations
- Sort merchandise, seek treasures
- Organize and display merchandise
- Follow opening and closing procedure
Goals for this Position:
Items are received, sorted and displayed on a daily basis.
- Must be prompt and reliable
- Excellent customer service skills
Hours and Duration of Position:
- Thrift store is open Mon - Sat
- Shifts are 9:30am - 1:00pm / 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Benefits and Impacts:
- Sense of satisfaction in supporting Senior at the Sno Valley Senior Center
- Socializing with community, our Staff and other volunteers
- Thrift Store discount on merchandise
About Sno-Valley Senior Center
P.O. Box 96, 4610 Stephens Ave, Carnation, WA 98014, US
Supporting the independence of seniors by inspiring, supporting, and empowering seniors to lead healthy and enriched lives.
We provide services to seniors that improve and maintain their quality of life, this includes classes, fitness, and health programs in a community center setting.
We'll work with your schedule.
4610 Stephens AveCarnation, WA 98014
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Inventory Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3- 4 hours/week or twice a month