Support Sno-Valley Senior Center lunch program by creating a friendly and welcoming environment for our lunch customers. You will be greeting the guests, making change, completing some simple paper work and eating lunch. We are looking for volunteers who can count cash, use basic adding skills and write legibly. So if you enjoying working with people, helping seniors, smiling, visiting and laughing will fit in wonderfully.
- Sep up cash box and lunch sheets
- Greet Guests
- Make change
- Fill out simple paper work
- Count cash and make deposit
- Eat lunch
Goals for this Position:
Lunch customers are met with a friendly face and able to complete the purchase transaction in a timely manner.
- Positive friendly attitude
- Ability to count cash
- Basic adding and subtracting skills
- Legible handwriting
- People skills to interact with guests and other volunteers
Hours and Duration of Position:
Any weekday, 11:00am - 1:00pm
Benefits and Impacts:
- Sense of satisfaction in supporting the Sno Valley Senior Center
- Socializing with community, SVSC staff and other volunteers
- Knowledge that you are helping create delicious and nutritious meal for customers to enjoy.
- Maintain Nutritional Program...
- Customer Service
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week