Receptionist / Admin Assistant at Nonprofit Counseling Center (Bellevue, WA)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where12826 SE 40th LaneSuite 100Bellevue, WA 98006
Tender Rock Counseling ("TRC"), a Washington Nonprofit Corporation is a growing , Christ-centered Counseling/ and Acupuncture clinic located in Bellevue (Factoria) area that currently has several volunteer positions available, including a Receptionist/Admin Assistant, an Accounting/Bookkeeping Assistant and a Fundraising Coordinator:
Reception is a highly focused area in TRC’s operation. Receptionist is responsible for collecting payments, greeting and checking-in clients and also functions as part of the team in a therapeutic process that incorporates grace and boundaries.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Enjoys working with people
- Professional appearance
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Maintains a high level of integrity and confidentiality/client privacy
At least six months & 8 hours per week (The working hours are negotiable)
If you have any questions about the volunteer positions above, please contact Nikki Diebolt at 425-449-8851 EXT 107.
If you are interested in applying the volunteer positions, please submit the application from HERE: https://www.tenderrockcounseling.org/bellevue/volunteer-jobs-application/
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least six months & 8 hours per week
- Submit the application from https://www.tenderrockcounseling.org/bellevue/volunteer-jobs-application