Hello. I am Jim Lincoln and I am on the board for Run-Walk Events (RWE). RWE puts on fundraising events that raise money for childhood fitness. Last year, we raised over $55,000 for charity. This year we are hoping to beat that!
We have a new race series called the 'Resolution Races' which we are launching in the Denver area in 2017. We already have a website and the registration is open for all seven (7) races. I am now looking for an intern who can help us get the word out, raise excitement and grow our numbers via social media. Here is what we are looking for:
- Knows how to use Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Others, a plus!
- Knows how to create a Facebook page.
- Knows how to engage with others and generate excitement around our events.
- Can welcome new runners as they register.
- Can register our races on the various running calendar websites (e.g., marathon.com).
- Can make suggestions on changes to the website to increase the number of runners who sign up.
- Can find artwork and add motivation slogans that will help to build our brand with the local community.
How many hours would it take? The hours would be totally flexible. But, we are looking for someone who has at least 15 or 30 minutes a day.
What do you need to get started? The only requirement is that you have a laptop a solid Internet connection. If you are a fast learner and have the desire to learn a new skill, let's talk!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 15-30 minutes to day.