This opportunity is to become a VOLUNTEER member of SCORE’s OUTREACH Team also known as the "traveling Ambassador Program".
The program’s objective is to increase the awareness of SCORE NYC in the small business community, broaden our client base, and communicate that we offer FREE business mentoring, low cost workshops a Business Owner's Roundtable and Advisory Board Services.
As SCORE’s brand ambassador, you will represent the organization at various business networking events in Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx.
Events include meetup groups, trade shows, Chamber of Commerce meetings, Networking Groups and other local business events. At these events, your job will be to make connections, promote SCORE’s mentoring services, and at times make presentations.
This is a great opportunity for you to help small businesses and entrepreneurs receive free and valuable mentorship and guidance from an experienced mentor.
You will also get invaluable exposure to the small business community in NYC and in Brooklyn. As an ambassador, you will have the opportunity to boost your networking skills, people skills and make professional/personal connections around the city.
The best part of the program is that you can go to any event that fits your schedule. We are flexible!
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Customer Acquisition
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours a week (orientation takes about 20 hours)
- Desire to help business owners, Ability to talk to strangers, Outgoing up-beat personality
- Volunteer - Digital Strategist
- Volunteer copy writers
- Volunteer, Workshop committee
- Volunteer - Event Planner - for...
- Voluteer Needed to Help...
- Volunteer graphic designers
- Volunteer: Mentor Small...
- Volunteer - Human Resources -...
- Business Development - Outreach...
- Volunteer copy editors
- Volunteer Administrative...
- Volunteer - Advisory Board...