Be the friendly face community members and volunteers see when they walk through the door.
The Front Desk Volunteer greets and assists visitors and directs clients to available community resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and route calls.
- Greet volunteers and visitors, directing them appropriately or contacting staff members.
- Assist with administrative projects as needed.
- Track visitors on front desk log.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Comfortable working with people of varying backgrounds, including race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status.
- Ability to handle a multi-line phone.
- Ability to work calmly under stress.
- Commitment to excellent customer/client service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to organize and work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and ability to think creatively.
Commitment: 3 hours per week for a minimum of three months.
Age Requirements: Ages 18+ are welcome.
Additional Paperwork: Pass a background check.
Shift Options: Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9:00am-12:00pm
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 3-hour shift per week
- Front Desk Helper
- Mobile Food Bank - Ridealong...
- Fun-Loving Thrift Store...
- Thrift Store Volunteers Wanted!
- North Federal Way - Food...
- Food Delivery with Chicken Soup...
- Bi-lingual (Vietnamese/English)...
- Holly Park/Beacon Hill - Food...
- Chicken Soup Brigade Kitchen...
- Special Events Volunteers Needed!
- Event Assistants - Seattle AIDS...