Rukundo International was formed to provide educational opportunities, healthcare and nutrition, community-based support, and hope to orphans and other underprivileged and at-risk children and their extended families in Kabale, Uganda.
We are looking for a volunteer who can give a few hours per week to work with other members of our team to visually convey particular messages, ideas, and concepts associated with our mission, particularly for posting on our Social media sites.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to produce graphic art and visual materials for our events, promotions, programs, and general marketing needs.
Particularly, working with an existing database of photos, to create graphic art to capture our supporters and potential new donor's attention. For example, adding our logo and quotes that are in line with our mission to our photos, in hopes that they will be shared on social media.
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- Volunteers Needed to Acquire...
- International Programs Manager
- Outreach Manager
- Vice President
- Clean Water Chapter of Ugandan...
- College Club Leader for...
- QuickBooks Online Bookkeeper for...
- Web Designer and Content Manager
- High School Club Leader for...
- Social Media Marketing for the...
- Graphic Designer for Nonprofit
- Collect Used Shoes to Create...