Be a SuperHero for someone in need! Are you newly retired or an empty nester looking for a way to get involved and give back to someone? This is a unique opportunity to assist a younger person with errands like grocery shopping and sorting the mail. This young person is smart, fun, and funny to talk to. He is up to date on current events and is not looking for a peer but someone who is kind and nurturing to help him with some essential tasks.
- Problem Solving
- Reading / Writing
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- About 2 Hours a Week
- Punctuality, Sense of Humor, and Work Ethic are always a bonus!
- Be a Superhero for a Super Senior
- Be a Shopping Super Hero for a...
- Visitor Needed for a Blind...
- Be A Senior Super Hero
- Superhero Assistance Needed! Do...
- Be a Shopping Super Hero, Help ...
- Be a Super Hero for a Center...
- Deliver a Smile and Companionship
- Be a Super Hero for a Super Senior
- Be A Superhero for a Center City...
- Be a Shopping Super Hero, Help a...