Global Civic Preservation, a global youth and community-based organization is seeking a self-motivated, energetic professional with impeccable interpersonal, clerical and organizational skills to assist the Executive Office Personnel with the daily operational office tasks of the headquarter location. The ideal candidate is proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint) and can develop, execute and manage an efficient and effective front office environment and is familiar with the non-profit sector. The Administrative Assistant must also be proactive in planning, scheduling and managing documentation, vendors, partners, organizations and other stakeholders.
Responsibilities encompass but aren’t limited to:
- Serve as the first point of contact for those seeking services, staff, resources and information in person, by phone or through email
- Receiving and routing to the appropriate department / personnel.
- Manage office supplies inventory
- Create and distribute correspondence letters, flyers, brochures, newsletters and monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Ordering of supplies for programs, projects and events
- A liaison between the departments, customers, partners and constituents and the CEO.
- Responsible for managing the CEO’s calendar
- Adding, Deleting and Updating corporate email mailboxes
- Query and review requisitions and PO’s for Executive Director Approval.
- Process requisitions and PO’s once approved
- Send approved funds to the targeted recipient
- Provide on-boarding and off-boarding information for personnel and volunteers and complete or assign the appropriate tasks via the On-Boarding / Off-Boarding Checklist
- Manage and process GCP’s personnel and volunteer’s timesheets. Ensure that all timesheets have been properly completed, signed and approved by the appropriate manager, director or Executive Director.
- Establish and manage accounts (Rates, process & procedure) for shipping & receiving to remote or foreign locations via (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL etc.)
- Retrieve mail and distribute
- Process volunteer applications and background checks
- Assist in day-to-day operations in an administrative capacity
- Prepare and send email email campaigns, newsletters, updates and event invitations
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Desired Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher and Powerpoint) and other computer skills including the internet and social media.
- Possess good accounting skills
- Detail oriented and organized for efficiency and effectiveness
- Experienced with web-based applications , CRM’s and information tracking and reporting
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- People Skills
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 15-20 hours a week