The Senior Hub runs a small food bank for low income seniors. We need volunteers to assist in the commmodiities program loading or unloading commodities weekly or every other week on Wednesday mornings from 10 am to noon. Volunteer rotations also possible. Commodity boxes weigh no more than 30-50 lbs. Call Jessica at 720-859-2248 or Judy at 303-426-4408 for further information or to sign up. If you enjoy helping to distribute food to the needy, please contact us!
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 days a month for 2 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift from 30-50 pounds
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer