Are you passionate about mental health?
Do you read news stories, blogs, Twitter, or other media on a daily basis?
Do you "share" articles with friends, but wish you could have a bigger impact?
We're looking for community volunteers to help us spread the news about issues and stories about mental health in Minneapolis, the USA, and beyond. Our team does a lot of research, but we'd love to offer a wider range of stories and resources to our supporters
What you'll do:
- Commit to sending us a minimum number of "share-able" items (events, news stories, essays, photos, quotes, videos, or whatever else piques your interest) each week
- Let us know, if you want, what stood out to you about that story
- If you want, you'll help create new content
- Spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our website
- Provide feedback and support and lots of thanks
- Let you know about in-person opportunities to help, if you're interested
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Commitment to our mission and vision