Red Apple Supplies is a store located in West Palm Beach that provides public school teachers with free shopping for the items their kids need most. Participating schools are selected based on the needs of that school and the community in which they are located. The store has a full-time store manager who is in need of some assistance. Times are flexible.
Current Volunteer Needs & Opportunities:
- Teacher Shopping Clerks: Assist teachers during shopping hours. Involves a check-in and check-out process.
- Product Clerks: Assist in sorting and organizing inventory and displaying donated items.
- Supply Drive Assistants: Help coordinate drives and the delivery and return of donation boxes.
- Company or Club Service Day: Bring your crew in for a designated work time for major projects like sorting supply drive donations, large shipments, stuffing backpacks and counting annual inventory.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Great with organizing people and tasks? We need terrific leaders who can commit a certain number of hours each week to keep our volunteers happy and productive.
- Store Assistants: Help with store communications, teacher surveys, shopping reminders, returning phone calls, answering questions and light clerical tasks
- Administrative Support
- General Education
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Product Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- For anyone younger than 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to participate in volunteering.