As an Administrative Assistant you will assist in the day to day operations of NoStigmas. Duties include: basic accounting, phone calls, emails, office work, mass mailers, running errands, etc. Workload will vary dependent on the workload of the Executive Team.
Estimated time commitment: 18 - 20 hours per month, In-person or Virtual
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Estimated time commitment: 18 – 20 hrs per month
- Google Drive, MS Office, Quickbooks, Salesforce
- Graphic Designer
- Event Coordinator for Mental...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Event Volunteer for Mental...
- Grant & Fundraising Development...
- SEO & Analytics Volunteer
- Support Navigator
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Web Designer/Content Manager
- Compliance Coordinator
- Social Media & Outreach for...