Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
Marketing, Development, Fundraising
Steven’s Hope for Children, Inc., a non-profit children’s charity in Upland, California assists children and their families during the financially and emotionally challenging time of a child's extended care & rehabilitation while away from home.
The volunteer will:
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of team fundraising sites using TeamRaiser.
- Gather content and photos for each team’s site.
- Edit team content as needed.
- Reach out to teams for follow up and to gather content, photos, and to remind teams to update their site.
- Walk new users through the site and explain how to use.
- Troubleshoot any issues with each team’s site, reaching out to customer support if necessary
- Report to the Fundraising Team weekly regarding number of team sites and how much those teams have raised.
- Work with the marketing team to market these sites on various channels including the Steven’s Hope website and social media
Minimum 2-3 Hours per day, 3-4 days per week.
- Interest in fundraising and/or marketing
- Copy editing/writing
- Ability to learn new programs (i.e. TeamRaiser) quickly
Detail oriented, excellent phone manner, quick learner, strong computer skills (including MS Office), familiar with fundraising sites, people person, and the ability to work independently.
Marketing, communication, fundraising, assistant, website, online
1014 W. Foothill Blvd Ste B, Upland, CA 91786
7 to 10
Hourly commitment per
Day Week Month Year
On going Specific: to
Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm (Flexible)
Any AARP ChristianVolunteering.org Facebook HandsOn Inland Empire Idealist.org VolunteerMatch.org Radio Colleges/Universities
Do Not Post Public: Existing SHFC volunteers
- Web Design
- Video Production
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Software Development
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 7-10 hrs week
- Social Media Coordinator
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Team Member
- Marketing Team
- Grant Writer
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Financial Analyst
- Sponsorship Team Member
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant To...
- Board Member/Associate Board...
- Administrative Assistant