Outreach to Superintendents and Principals nationally
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
This role is about reaching out to superintendents and principals on a national level, letting them know about the MHAGC curriculum and setting up a time/appointment so they may join a 15 minute session with the program manager to review the curriculum. Schedule is flexible and this can be done virtually, but, it is something that needs to be done during school hours.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum 5 hours a week
- Program Manager
- Grant Writer
- mental health expert to help...
- Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Web Coordinator
- Outreach to Superintendents and...
- General Development Volunteer
- Volunteer and receive 25% Stipend
- Curriculum & Programming Manager
- Content & Copywriter
- Board of Directors Volunteers
- Website development, updating...
- Development Coordinator
- Program Facilitator
- Administrative Volunteer Positions
- Marketing & Media Manager