This position is located at Human Resources Achievement Program and is responsible for training students at HRAP's various training program sites. Students age ranges from 17-24 years old. The incumbent works under the direct supervision of the Training Manager.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Participates and conducts training programs for students at HRAP.
- Coordinate training schedule with the Training Manager and training demands of HRAP.
- Formulate teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as human resources, leadership, social skills, entrepreneurial skills, etc.
- Test students to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Report on progress of students under guidance during training periods.
- Make suggestions on improving work procedures within HRAP.
- Develop strong relationship with all HRAP departments to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Attend and participate in training conference calls to ensure understanding and clarity of HRAP initiatives to deliver, and that the appropriate documentation is completed and filed.
- Coordinate and may deliver location specific training for HRAP volunteers and students and ensure the appropriate documentation is completed and filed. Research and contact subject matter experts to resolve any training questions.
- Maintain and audit training documents and files to ensure compliance with company policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain clean efficient work environment, and ensure sufficient operating supplies and forms are available. Comply with all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. Conduct routine internal procedures and documentation audits, as applicable. Promote safety in all actions.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations and laws to include, but not limited to: ADA, Civil Rights, EEOC, FDA, GHA, HIPAA, and OSHA.
- Maintain an environment free from harassment or intimidation of any volunteer by co-workers, management personnel or any external source. Immediately report (orally and/or in writing) all incidents of harassment to a manger and HR.
- Maintain professional image and confidentiality of all company records and information at all times.
- May, be cross-trained in all technical areas and other functions to meet business needs.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- • 2 year college degree or equivalent experience • Minimum 1-years experience in training