Are you retired and looking for a meaningful way to spend your time? If so, then our volunteer intership program is right for you! We're looking for volunteers ages 50+ to help us bridge the intergenerational gap with the members in our community. Your role will consist of traditional program support as well as mentoring and providing "flash backs" to the good ole days.
- Physical Education
- Youth Services
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 50
- 4 months
- TB test and Background Check
- Sports/Health & Fitness: Make a...
- Re- Vamp Reading Areas
- Tutors Needed at our Wilmington...
- Mentoring Changes Lives- Become...
- Clerical/ Data Entry for Boys &...
- Make A Difference In The Lives...
- Thanksgiving 2015 Food Drive in...
- Senior Citizen Internship
- Art: Art with heart!
- Art Room Volunteers Needed