Youth Services Department
LearningWorks is ABCD’s workforce development center providing services to job seekers and employers in need of qualified candidates. The Program Assistant Volunteer will provide direct assistance to clients of all abilities and from diverse economic, cultural, religious, linguistic, and ethnic backgrounds seeking information about LearningWorks services. Duties include greeting visitors, responding to inquiries, providing referrals to ABCD programs, and assisting staff with light clerical work.
Skills & Qualifications:
High School diploma/GED required. No prior office experience necessary.
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Monday - Friday, 9am-1pm (20 hours per week)
Flexible if necessary
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Program Assistant.
- Customer Service
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Campaign Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Future Protectors Initiative...
- Community Planning and Research...