Youth Services Department
LearningWorks is ABCD’s workforce development center providing services to job seekers and employers in need of qualified candidates. The Program Assistant Volunteer will provide direct assistance to clients of all abilities and from diverse economic, cultural, religious, linguistic, and ethnic backgrounds seeking information about LearningWorks services. Duties include greeting visitors, responding to inquiries, providing referrals to ABCD programs, and assisting staff with light clerical work.
Skills & Qualifications:
High School diploma/GED required. No prior office experience necessary.
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Monday - Friday, 9am-1pm (20 hours per week)
Flexible if necessary
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Program Assistant.
- Customer Service
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Housing Intern/Volunteer
- Community Planning Interns
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Family Engagement Coordinators
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Elder Services Interns
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Case Managers - Jamaica Plain
- Arts and Crafts Instructor
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Career Explorations Tutor
- Graphic Design Intern
- Administrative Assistants --...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- WorkSmart Tutor
- Events Intern
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...