Mattapan Family Service Center
The Administrative Assistant will assist with various administrative duties, data projects, and case management where required. The assistant will help to maintain a series of computerized databases and maintain all files up to date. The assistant will also be assigned monthly service data comparison reports to ensure all services given are properly recorded in client records and to identify those records that may be missing information. Other duties include preparing client files, organizing files, and doing data entry. Assistant will develop a range of administrative skills and be exposed to role of administrative work as background or foundation to staff delivery of services to clients.
- Provide overall support to staff with administrative duties
- Enter surveys into an electronic database
- Update client appointment book
- Perform data quality and comparison projects
- Assist with maintaining computerized databases
- Data entry
- Answer phones and greet clients as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work with families, youth and adults of diverse ethnicities
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer Knowledge, preferably in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual in Spanish or Haitian Creole preferred
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Flexible schedule for 10 to 15 hours a week between Monday and Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Administrative Assistant - Mattapan.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Campaign Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Changing Tracks Initiative Tutor
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Housing Search Intern
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Family Services Interns
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...