East Boston Area Planning Action Council
The Administrative Assistant will assist with various administrative duties, data projects, and case management where required. The assistant will help to maintain a series of computerized databases and maintain all files up to date. The assistant will also be assigned monthly service data comparison reports to ensure all services given are properly recorded in client records and to identify those records that may be missing information. The assistant will conduct intake for fuel clients, provide utility advocacy, and follow up with clients. Other duties include preparing client files, organizing files, and doing data entry. Assistant will develop a range of administrative skills and be exposed to role of administrative work as background or foundation to staff delivery of services to clients, as well as develop case management skills.
- Provide overall support to staff with administrative duties
- Updating client appointment book
- Perform data quality and comparison projects
- Assist with maintaining computerized databases
- Conduct intake for fuel program and assist clients with application process
- Data entry
- Answer phones and greet clients as needed
- Organize files
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work with families, youth and adults of diverse ethnicities
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer Knowledge, preferably in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, or Arabic and English preferred
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Monday - Friday, 9am-2pm
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email email@example.com with subject line: Administrative Assistant - East Boston.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Youth Academy Tutor
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Future Protectors Initiative...
- Community Planning and Research...
- Purchasing Intern