- Ensure patients’ questions and concerns are addressed prior to the procedure.
- Comfort and talk with patients throughout the procedure.
- After the procedure, assist client in the recovery room.
- Assist the recovery room staff if necessary.
- Maintain a positive, patient-centered attitude at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality of agency records, internal operations, and personnel matters at all times.
- Arrive on time for scheduled shifts or notify supervisors before scheduled shift with enough advance notice to schedule a replacement.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Daytime Availability